Sunday, February 25, 2007

I'm back

Hey,

Its been a while since i penned a chapter of my life in a place like this.
Its been difficult i admit, to emulate emotions which have been so intense, so sweet and so powerfully stimulating with nothing but the words that leave my lips. I met someone. Her name is Elizabeth.

Those who know my history raise an eyebrow.
No, its a different Liz.

We met on a shoot which i was helping out on. We were mildy attracted to each other in the initial stages of the shoot. As I snuck private stares and peeks at her, I felt my ears burn with a sort of private shame and pleasure. I was supposed to be helping a buddy and yet here was I, harbouring little stares and peeks at his female talent.

Tsk tsk Aaron. Tsk tsk.

We're together now, we have been for over three weeks. On 5th feb, in a private screening room, I asked her to be my girlfriend.

I have never regretted that decision.

Some say I have grown addicted to the girl (Elton) and without her presence, i grow edgy, and a little jumpy, kinda like how I am without cigarettes or coffee except im not short tempered. Its plain and simple. I love her. Im addicted to her.

How would one describe such an intense attachment to someone. Such a feeling isnt one that you can describe in words. Such a feeling isnt one where you could so easily share, by telling another how things feel when you are with or without her.

I know and I want to keep this going.
Liz.

You know I do. Love you that is :)

1 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

heh (X diff liz? BETTER liz! woots! <3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home