Fatigue
I guess people wanna know why I'm grumpy, a lot less chatty and sleep nowadays. All it took was a single day and my routine was ruined. How have i been living? My lifestyle might shock many of you, but I have no choice now.
Dear life,
perhaps its time to change but yet, I know my stress and my headaches wont end till about another 8 weeks later. Well i can do this! Its 7th week and I have a 3 week break! Hah to that! Ok that was fakishly happy, but yeah, time to keep up a lively personality or im never making it thru this week. Ah geez, eyebags. Whoopee doo.
Whats my time table like on a typical day? Here goes.
6am- get ready for school
8am-6pm - School
7pm - Rush quick down to work
7pm- 3am- (work)
4am- 6am reach home bathe and begin school projects
6am - the routine again
I see stares and hear disbelieving snorts. People cry out "When the hell do you sleep?!" I get that alot and i look at them calmly and say "Sunday" Yeap, i sleep half of saturday and sunday and thats where i get my 36hours of sleep a week from. Unbelievable? Shocking? I dont care. Its my life. I live it that way. Why do I work so hard? Its to pay for many different things, my bike lessons, my potential driving lessons, handphone bills, student films and my lifestyle. Of course, savings are all part of the game but still, its a life im trying to keep.
There have been times perhaps i wanted to give up, but the thought of my dad's smug face popping up was a bit too much to bear.
I worked harder.
This sat and sunday were the worst days of my life. My shoot started at 6pm on saturday and ended at 7am. I rushed to work and ended at 3pm. I rushed back to the shoot after a bath and continued to the next day of 7am. 48 hours without sleep and i collapsed onto my floor when i reached home. The fatigue wore on on monday where i couldnt even find energy to socialise (apologies to all!) and i went home where i collapsed without doing my work. Finally today was the last straw. On the bus on the way to work, my head split as though a nail slammed into my brain. The pain was unimaginable. I stopped, called in and went home.
I just woke up and now I wonder if I'm on a wise path.
Sincerely
Aaron


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home