A song i want to sing
Heres a song i heard, written by my brother and his instructors. It was shown in a play as a song of courtship. Its how a girl, whos name is Toylin, is adored by so many guys. Something i could relate to i guess ;)
Haven's Love Medley
Guy 1: Do you know what its like to be blinded by the stars my dear?
Guy 2: Thats how i feel when i walk into the room and stand so near!
Guy 1: Your smile melts my heart so easily! Is it possible you yearn for me too? My lovely!
Toylin: I dont know if i'll meet, the one I have dreamed of so long.
Hes not too tall not too short, and not once will he ever do me wrong.
Will he come riding on a horse in shining armour?
Will he dance with me and fill my day, with endless laughter!!
CHORUS
To be or not to be?
The apple of my eye please tell me.
Guys: My hearts for thee...
Girls: Faster than a train and if I say no...
Guys: I'll faint from the pain!
To be or not to be?
The air that I breathe please tell me..
Guys: Thou hast changed my life
Girls: More than you know
Thy touch awakens, my senses!
Sends tingles right down to my toes! (hold)
GUYS
Arent we strong and goodlooking, arent we charming? Just look at me.
Your heart I'll win! Wont you be my girl, My sweet Toylin?
Just gaze into my eyes, for they dont lie!
Youre so beautiful oh me oh my!
My cherry pie...
GIRLS
Arent we sweet arent we pretty arent we graceful? Just like Her(Hold)
If none of you can see how beauty comes from within, then youre all so blur!
We just all want to be liked, for who are.
If youre lookin for a nice girl, dont have to look so far!
CHORUS
To be or not to be?
The apple of my eye please tell me.
Guys: My hearts for thee...
Girls: Faster than a train and if I say no...
Guys: I'll faint from the pain!
To be or not to be?
The air that I breathe please tell me..
Guys: Thou hast changed my life
Girls: More than you know
Thy touch awakens, my senses!
Sends tingles right down to my toes! (hold)
-End-
Its a beautiful song. Perhaps someday i'll sing it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home