Oh my god you disgust me
Dear Brain,
What in the fuck compelled you to ask Miss Jester Amanda out? Oh my god, if there was a date i regretted going for in my entire life, it definitely was this. First off, she arrived an hour late and she told me i had no right to be displeasured because she wasnt a morning person and that if anyone cussed her for being late for an appointment would get the heck dissed out of them. Oh now thats dandy. So now being late is fucking priviledge? I mean, I dont mind people being late as long as they apologised.
Then she had to go irk and annoy me by telling me all about yourself, about shit that i already know? Trying to get a word in edgeway is like trying to shove a car into a rat. I got so bothered by her that the best part of the date? Was during the movie when i didnt have to hear your voice for two hours. Thank god.
You state yourself as highly religious but you always go like "Oh my fuckin god" or "I tell you, I swear to god..." My goodness. Have you no shame? Where is your damn sense of proportion. God help me with this. I seriously wish i have never met you.
Your inclusions in conversations about me being part of your fantasies while usually flattering, but some things are best left unsaid. Oh wait, nothings sacred with you.
With all due respect? Youre a pretentious hypocritical bitch.
Aaron.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home