Seems i have issues
Dillydallying on my beginnings has begun to annoy me already. Is there a reason why I should state WHY I need to write in? Perhaps no. Its my domain of thoughts. My reasons will forever be silent unless they need to surface. Such is my wish.
Dear Sins,
It seems you would visit me often enough and riddle my often clear and composed thoughts with spikes of anger and dissatisfaction. What is your wish exactly? To see me lose my cool and do something stupid. To see my finally, explode, and then perhaps you would just run off, satisfied that you have just ruined someones life with unnecessary acts of jealousy and, plain hotheadedness.
Well sorry to disappoint you but I wont buy it.
But nowadays you seem to be popping up in the most trivial of places. Example? I visited a photo gallery of a friend recently and realised in that page of many photos, I wasnt in a single on of them. Of course while the answer is obvious that I do not have many photos with this particular friend, anger shot through me like a spike and i was horribly offended. It was as though " Am i not friend enough to even merit a face on your photo album?" Juvenile, pointless, childish but all in all,shocking that you even made such thoughts cross my mind at all.
How often do you plague me at night? Whispering unkind words and reminding me how alone i could be without most of my friends.
Why do you do that? So my calm mind slowly becomes riddled with bits of lust as I begin to wonder the possibility of physical female company. Just how evil and disgusting do you want to turn me into?
I am not a viable target anymore. Not today. Not tomorrow. Even if it means detaching myself from everyone, emotionally and physically if need be.
Fuck off you.
Aaron


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home